New Video:A brief overview of our PCB based Membrane Keypad capabilities, with a little help from the youngest member of the MKC family Jack.
From conventionally placed components through to surface mount BGA’s, we can manufacture the simple and complex.
Visit www.membrane-keyboards.com, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PCB MEMBRANE KEYBOARDS
The Membrane Keyboard Company Ltd manufacture PCB based membrane keyboards and membrane keypads which offer a rigid and robust interface with the option for multiple electronic components, connectors and mechanical fittings.
- Application defined overlay, adhesive and material systems.
- Polyester graphic overlay with selective material finishes (fine, velvet, gloss, UV resistant, Soft Touch, Ingrained stainless steel effect, anti microbial).
- Polycarbonate graphic overlay with selective material finishes (UL / FR resistant).
- Printed selective textures and finishes (clear window, tinted window, anti glare, secret til lit phosphorescent).
- Embossed tactile response (dome, rim, plateau, de-emboss, braille), metal dome tactile response or combination.
- Tact / Hard / Push / Rotary Switches.
- Increased circuit tracking options.
- Surface mount (SMT) and conventionally assembled electronic components.
- EMC / RFI shielding.
- Backlighting by RGB LED light tiles.
- Insertable legends.
- IP rated.
- Mechanical fixtures and fittings.
- Panel Mounted.
- Box Built.
- Access Control
- Control Panels
- Power Distribution